- Mother of two incredible children - Steven and McKenzie, Mother-In-Law to Shawna and Mother-In-Law to Daniel.
- Resident of Raymore for 21 years
- Past board member of Raymore Elementary PTA
- Past board member or Raymore Peculiar Middle School PTSA
- Sponsor and supporter of AAU Basketball for 11 years
- Sponsor and supporter of ASA/USSA/AFA Competive Softball for 15 years
- Member of South Haven Baptist Church
- Past member of Rockhurst Mothers Club
- Past Vice President of Raymore Festival Committee
- Member of Raymore Peculiar High School Booster Club
- Please welcome Bill Vaughn to the Team!
- Licensed in Missouri.
- Certified Sales Person, New Home Sales
- Experienced in Residential Resale, New Homes, Vacant Ground and Rural Sales
- 90% of sales is from past clients and referrals.
- Full time agent - 7 days a week.
- Experience Relo Agent.
- Full-Time- Full Service Agent.
- Offering one stop shopping including relocation to anywhere in the world.
- Member, Home Builders Association
- Member, Heartland MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Member, Missouri Association of Realtors
- Membership in RELO, whose members produced over $212 billion in sales in 2000, brings us an additional source of buyers for your home
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, Regional Association of Realtors
- Member National Polycystic Kidney Research Foundation
- Accredited Buyer Agent
- Executive Circle
- Multi-Million Dollar Production
- Certified New Homes Sales
I can help every customer focus during the real estate process - both sellers and buyers. My goal is to provide quality service at every step so each customer will enjoy buying or selling a home. I want my customers to have a comfortable experience and with my professional expertise, you can achieve a high degree of comfort and satisfaction.
- "By August we had hoped to buy a home in Raymore. Between planning a wedding in August and wanting to buy a house before school started I thought I was going to lose my mind. The Lord once again blessed us by sending a Reece and Nichols Agent; Terri Clark our way. Terri worked her"behind"off finding us the perfect house. Every home we looked at, she was by our side making sure we knew everything about the home. She was superb! She was definately working for us! We even closed a week ahead of time so that the boys could start school on time. " Jeff & Vicki Reid
- "Terri was referred to me and she was excellent! I will definately
call her again on my next purchase."
- "Terri, you deserve a round of thanks!!! Thank you so much for all the hard work you have done for us. Not many people would treat an $80,000 sale as if it were a million dollar sale. You are such a sweetheart and we'll reccommend you to all our friends and family."The Maxwells
- "Not only was Terri a professional but I am so thankful that our family has gotten to know her as a friend".
- "Terri is a 24/7 agent. She worked so hard for us and we NEVER felt pressured to buy. She was so patient and informative. We really appreciate her professionalism."
- I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all your hard work. It really means alot to me to finally have my first home. Having this better quality of life would not have been possible if you had not been such a affable go getter. You made my dream come true. You tolerated my finiky tastes and showed me everything so I could find what I wanted. Not only only that, you made it such an enjoyable experience. I am grateful to have met such a wonderful person. I hope we can continue our friendship because you are just so much fun to be with. Truly from the bottom of my heart... thank you so very much. Andrea
- "Terri, you have been a blessing to us. Thank you for all your hard work! Jeff & Cathy.
- Terri, thank you so much for all your guidance. We really appreciate your expertise and thanks so much for stopping by with the closing gift. Chuck and Nicole
- Would you use Reece and Nichols again? Absolutely if we can work with Terri Clark. We love her! The Stewarts
- Would you use Terri Clark again? Absolutely! Terri was the best! Professional, organized, caring - what more could you ask for? AWESOME experience!!!!! Bill & Lisa Larkin